Hand Sweating / Sweaty Hands
Hand sweating or sweaty hands can be a particularly difficult and embarrassing problem for people. Having permanently soaking hands can cause people to have difficulty writing on paper without marking it, to hold pens or other implements and to shake hands without undue embarrassment.
Foot Sweating / Sweaty Feet
Foot sweating or sweaty feet is a normal occurrence. It becomes a problem if the sweating is excessive (hyperidrosis) as this can lead to an unpleasant odour as well as cause other foot conditions including itchy feet, toenail fungus and athletes foot.
Drionic for Treating Hand and Foot Sweating
Drionic is a long established, American manufactured, iontophoresis device which has gained worldwide acceptance in its use for the treatment of hand and foot sweating. Iontophoresis is a process where ions that occur naturally in tap water are pushed toward the skin by a low voltage electro-magnetic field.
Treatment with Drionic
- Safe, simple and easy to use
- Initial treatment requires the device to be used every day for up to 30 minutes until the perspiration is lowered to an acceptable level (usually 2-3 weeks)
- Ongoing treatment will be required approximately every two weeks
Operation of Drionic
- Wet each felt pad with tap water and place them back in each chamber
- It is suggested that the lower chamber be filled with about 1/2 inch of water
- Turn the power on
- Place your hand or foot in the device (in a position that is comfortable) and keep it there for 30 minutes
- Make sure that contact with each felt pad is maintained on either side of the center bar
- The variable position power knob used in the hand/foot device can be set at a power level that is most comfortable
- Power level can be increased as you become comfortable with the treatment
- Children and adolescents are usually more comfortable using a lower power levels during the first seven days of use
- After each treatment the felt pads need to be removed and rinsed thoroughly with tap water and allowed to air dry
- The green LED light shows that the Drionic is working properly
- Over time the batteries will need to be changed
Advantages of Drionic
- Simplicity – it can be used by a child
- Cost effectiveness – it costs half the price of other devices
- Safety – the device uses batteries, as opposed to mains electricity so there are no safety concerns
- Portability – it is light and portable
How to purchase Drionic
You can order Drionic directly from the manufacturers.
Delivery takes one week.
Link : https://drionic.com/drionic-hand-foot-pair-of-devices/